Inspirational Mondays Model

Inspirational Mondays // Meet the Model: Lauren Schelley

11:25 AMAnonymous


\ \ Meet the Model / /
L a u r e n  S c h e l l e y

 ________________________________________________________

 1. Did you aspire to model? How did you ease into it?
My mother modeled for SMG when she was in her 20's so I've always wanted to be a model. I'm not your average 5'10" thin model but dress modeling for Simply Chic was the perfect transition. I feel curvy and great in their dresses.

2. What do you love most about modeling with Simply Chic?
The team! Everyone is brainstorming and coming up with new ideas. I love being able to try on the inventory before anyone else does!

3. How do you personally prepare for shoots? Do you have any must-haves?
Making sure my make-up is as perfect as I can get it. Hair is big for me too, definitely need to give myself some bouncy curls for any shoot.




4. What does a typical day of yours look like?
I work a full time job during the week, so when I'm not at work I am home cooking with my boyfriend. On the weekends I relax and catch up on as much of my favorite series as I can. 

5. What has been your favorite shoot?
My favorite shoot was my first one. We went to the Bellevue Park and shot some of the fall inventory last year. I loved the scarves!

6, Where do you plan on taking your modeling career? 
Although, I would love to take off and make it my full-time career, I do have other dreams and aspirations. For now, I will keep it as my hobby.

7. What's one piece of advice you want to give women?

"Know your worth. I can't say it enough, you get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you!"




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form