beauty Beauty Wednesdays

Beauty Wednesdays // 6 Make Up Tricks to Make You Look More Awake

6:00 AMAnonymous




No matter how many cups of coffee you've had, or how much sleep you got the night before, sometimes your face just isn't showing how awake you are. We have 6 make-up tips to help fix that and make that beautiful face of yours just scream good morning.



1. Use Cold Water

We know, the absolute last thing you wanna do after crawling out of a nice warm bed it splashing yourself with cold water. Trust us, totally helps. Cold water shrinks pores big time. If your eyes are puffy, you can place some ice cubes in a bag, wrap it with a towel and place it on your eyes for 10 minutes. 


2. Using Concealer

Yah, the shirt's cute, but the actual thing? Not so much. Add some concealer under your eyes to help hide those "designer bags". Use foundation first though!



3. The Eyelash Curler

There is only types of people in this world when it comes to using Eye lash curlers, you are either: 1. "I use it every time I put make up on" kind of person OR the "I bought it at Walmart and I never use it" kind of girl. After this, we'll turn you into a Every time kind of lady. Curling your eyelashes shows the whites of your eyes more, giving you a more "wide awake" look.



4. The Power of White Eye Liner

I KNOW! White eyeliner? Who would've thought! Save the black eye liner for another day, whip out your white eyeliner and line the bottom of your eyes for an even "I'm awake!" Look!


5. Add some Color!

Add some Blush (really quick, it takes like 30 seconds)! Color really works on making your face look fresh and awake.


6. Add even more color!

A quick dab of tinted lip gloss not only completes the look but...I mean hello moisturized lips!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I definitely use the white eye liner trick, it makes my eyes pop! great post!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my latest!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form