fashion featured

Inspirational Monday // Up Your Closet Game

6:00 AMAnonymous


We've all had those days where we just feel like we have nothing to wear! Even our go to outfits seem worn out and not worth our time. Whether it be because you lent your favorite top to your friend that still has yet to return it (c'mon ladies, you all know that one friend) or you just simply feel like you've overworked all the clothes in your closets. Well, here are some tips and tricks to getting your closet feeling refreshed and new without spending the big bucks!



1. Challenge yourself: Fashion is all about experimenting and being different! Try mixing different patterns and bold colors. You'll be surprised with just how many new and unique outfits you can create! 


                           Photo Credit:                                                  Photo Credit:                                                         Photo credit:                                   

2. Go back to Basics: Simple really is chic! Grab those staple items such as a white v neck t-shirt and your favorite pair of jeans that seems to hug your curves in all the right places. Pair them with your signature touch, whether it be a bold clutch or a fun sun hat, make the outfit scream YOU! 


                    Photo Credit:                                                          Photo Credit:                                                      Photo Credit:



3. Take the "Boyfriend Look" to the Next Level: You all know those beautifully slouchy jeans that give women that effortlessly sexy look, well why stop there?  Try pairing a men's button down shirt with some leggings and cute boots for the same effortlessly sexy look!


                         Photo Credit:                                                          Photo Credit:                                                      Photo Credit:


4. Statement Piece: Grab that beautifully bold necklace or that one bag that just doesn't seem to go with anything and base your outfit around it! Whether that means just keeping it simple with the basics and letting your statement piece shine or mixing it with other fun patterns and colors to create a standout outfit! 

        
                       Photo Credit:                                                            Photo Credit:                                                    Photo Credit:


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is such a great article! I'm definitely going to start mixing things up and using statement pieces to create new looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super informative and very clever article! I especially loved the advice on statement pieces and basing your outfit on that piece. I'm excited to use these ideas to change up my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice! I've been trying to branch out and step out of my shell when it comes to my wardrobe and these tips are great! I'll definitely try some of them out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this. I haven't been able to get my outfits to look how I want them to recently, so I'm excited to try and get some color in there. Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was really great advice!! I really liked the idea bout making basic simple clothing more fashionable! I definitely plan to use these tips for the summer! I could use some new styles and ideas for my old wardrobe thanks for the great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of taking some of my simple, classic clothes but then making them into amazing outfits that don't stray too far from being me! Sometimes the little things really do make a difference in making a bold statement. I will definitely keep this in mind when choosing my outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article was so helpful this morning! I was going for comfort mostly so the boyfriend style tip was what led me to my dad's old flannel.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form