2015 beauty

Spring Must Haves by Camille

8:00 AMAnonymous





Last week I did my first round of online spring shopping. I will be doing a couple more of these including some Spring make-up purchases. I think having a plan for the season is important because it keeps you in the right mind set of what’s to come. 

For example I have plans to be a part of a wedding and go back to Disneyland this summer and buying in advance helps me stay focused and excited. Here are 5 must haves for me this Spring in the fashion and make-up department.

1.       A Throw on dress
The ability to throw on dress is crucial in the spring. I like not spending a ton of time on my wardrobe so I really try to find low maintenance pieces I can layer.

2.     Crème Blush
I don’t know where the time went  because I meant to buy crème blush last summer. This spring I will own crème blush J .


3.       A Clutch bag
Fashion bloggers always seem to be carrying a clutch bags and I think it is time for me to own one again.

4.       A Healthy Matte Foundation
I want a foundation that prepares me for photos in the spring. I want something that doesn’t melt, protects my skin and stays pretty natural.

Found here: http://www.sephora.com/stay-matte-oil-free-makeup-P310726?skuId=1411263
5.       A Romper
I really love rompers, they look great when I see them on others but I don’t own one. I plan to own a romper this spring.

What are some of your must haves Spring items?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form